Sunday, February 21, 2010

graceland.

SHORT SHORT ENTRY TIME.

I was going to do an outfit post, but then I was an imbecile and sliced my finger open and now it looks totally gross and bandaged, so you get something else. Because I am a social outcast, freak, and fangirl I recently purchased W magazine from February 2003. The reason? An editorial not BY but ABOUT Divine Goddess Grace Coddington. Today I decided to scan (part of) it for you wonderful readers of mine. All six of you.



AND MY FAVORITE EVER EVER EVER EVER TAKEN. Thank you, Bruce. You are amazing. Xoxo, etc.


Oh, also I went shopping at Goodwill today and bought a helluva lot of ~VELVET because I am so excited for that trend being so prominent at NYFW. (Hollllla.) Then I went to Barnes & Noble and splurged on magazines like I do EVERY month. So yeah.

I PINKY SWEAR TO DO A NEW YORK FASHION WEEK POST REALLY SOON.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you have no idea how happy these photos makes me! GRACE! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be a part of her family...

    I SO WISH I HAD VELVET. I was just going over old journal entries and apparently last summer i was excited for fall just so i could wear velvet and boots!

    ReplyDelete